Top 5 Reasons for Rob to Get a Powerbook:
- Native dual-video out (and digital, no less!) means not only will the extended desktop action be covered under warranty but I can also more easily justify picking up that 20″ display I’ve been coveting.
- While you can jam a GB+ of RAM into one of the newer iBooks, I wouldn’t feel like I was upgrading without that shiny chassis…
- Native audio-in means that I don’t need to drop on peripherals like the iMic.
- Airport Extreme. (Rationale similar to GB+ of RAM … see above.)
- I want to sit on my couch w/ my feet up playing Neverwinter Nights. I couldn’t explain why this is such a powerful urge but it is.