Since iDrink.com never bothered to post the submission:
- Gather your ingredients:
- 2 measures grapefruit gin (original mix had Seagram’s but whatever)
- 1 measure vodka (cheap vodka is fine since it ought to be washed out by the gin here anyway)
- 1 can Coke (though any “cola” beverage will do)
- a citrus garnish (original used a lime — don’t ask…)
- Pour the vodka and gin into a largish plastic cup (in that order). Do not stir.
- Drop the citrus garnish wedge into the bottom of the cup.
- Build the Coke on top.
- Add ice if desired.
- Put in the taped copy of Pride & Prejudice instead of reading it like you were supposed to be doing for the past 3 weeks.
currently playing: Lush “Etheriel” > Texture “Duskdown”
About Rob FrieselSoftware engineer by day, science fiction writer by night. Author of The PhantomJS Cookbook and a short story in Please Do Not Remove. View all posts by Rob Friesel →
2 Responses to mr. bingley
we must do this again. Mr. BINGley…