Quick post between assorted chores…
- Still getting comments on my ambulothanatophobia post from last year. Several have mentioned that we need to get the word recognized. The attempt to have it added into Wikipedia was met with a relatively quick subsequent deletion. One can only presume that their reason for removal is that the fear of zombies is NOT IRRATIONAL. That said, Google says I’m #1.
- Our snake plant gave up some blossoms. It was unexpected.
- Gardening continues… Trying to protect the pumpkins from the rabbit. Tomatoes are starting to give up fruits. Trying to keep up with the cucumbers…
- Headed to “the Kingdom” this weekend to visit The Land Baron. Good times…
currently playing: Deee-Lite “What is Love?”
UPDATE: Forgot a few links from today:
- Weird “Periodic Table of the Internet” meme (via infosthetics & SmartMobs)
- JDS on “Barre is the ‘new Brooklyn’“:
…it’s pretty daunting to bring a prideful face to the region, let alone the world, when being compared to the fourth largest city in the U.S.…
- TreeHugger on “What’s Greener? Keeping the old car or buying new?” (It’s never an easy answer, is it?)
- And yet another reason to hate Comcast.Â This coming right after I got some nasty “pay up or else” letter about how they’re discontinuing the fair price plan that they honored (temporarily, apparently) after acquiring Adelphia.Â Wait, what?Â You want me to pay MORE for CRAPPIER service?Â You hear that, Burlington Telecom?Â Finish wiring my damn neighborhood.Â This consumer wants some competitive fucking options.
currently playing: Ladycop “Closer”
About Rob FrieselSoftware engineer by day, science fiction writer by night; weekend homebrewer. Author of The PhantomJS Cookbook and a short story in Please Do Not Remove. View all posts by Rob Friesel →
One Response to chore night!
Pingback: not off to a good start at found_drama