- Been on a good consistent writing run the past week or so. 30 minutes here, 90 there… Same ol’ project but a re-write has been in the cards for a while. So the time spent outlining and brainstorming is definitely time well spent. It’s funny though, where I keep getting “stuck”…
- Garden is winding down. Packed 4 qts. of tomatoes tonight, so that’s good. It’s doubtful that we’ll actually get a fall crop of peas; the beets and carrots I’m still hopeful for (but just barely).
- Plowing through Stross’ Accelerando; I recall trying to read the CC-licensed PDF last year and didn’t get too far but holding the book in my hands and flipping pages? Man, it’s good stuff! Also: Bruce Sterling has a new collection coming out2.
currently playing: Junior Boys “Like A Child”
- What can I say? It’s been since May… [↩]
- Anyone know where we can pre-order a signed copy? A. keeps asking me to give her ideas for birthday present(s) and I’m pretty deficient in that department. [↩]