- Went (indoor) rock climbing for the first time ever. My oh my but that was awesome.
- Vanity Googling has its hazards. But that can also spiral into a half-hour of amusement. (Fair enough.)
- C. stopped by somewhat randomly this evening to grace us with some bad-ass dinner and some bad-ass company1.
- Better living through the Google Calendar? (Time will tell. But the evidence suggests … probably?)
- LOLBladeRunner. It’s coming. I give it 48 hours, tops2.
- UPDATE: Aaaaaand… there it is.
- He’s still here, as a matter of fact. [↩]
- Alas, my brain is too broken to give a decent offering at the moment. [↩]
About Rob FrieselSoftware engineer by day, science fiction writer by night. Author of The PhantomJS Cookbook and a short story in Please Do Not Remove. View all posts by Rob Friesel →
2 Responses to assorted (brain dump)
Hey Rob, slick site… it sounds like you had a good time climbing. Did you end up going with DP? I went once… that was enough for me though… quite the workout…
@Dan J.: yep — went w/ DP. Good times. thanks for stoppin’ by…