And as an added bonus: you get Fogus’ awesome sense of humor sprinkled in there, making it a very fun book as well as very informative.
Disclosure: I received an electronic copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for writing this review. I was also involved in the reviewing/editing process. I’m also old friends with the author.
- “Fun JS” (and BurlingtonJS #3)
- on protocols: a “Fun JS” follow-up
- And Fogus’ own series of posts:
- Links: blog and @fogus. [↩]
- In that way: Underscore : collection-centric JS :: jQuery : DOM-centric JS ? [↩]
- Sophisticated to the uninitiated; properly applied, these patterns lead to delightfully simple code. After you’re done with this book, I doubt you’ll think of them as “complicated”. (Though you’ll still relish in calling them “sophisticated”.) [↩]
- Maybe your second? [↩]
- ¡El Rhino Diablo! [↩]