- teh m00se is out of surgery. and doing well. eating “adult foods” like popsicles, she reports. we all like good news.
- Flickr seems to be down and seems to have been for hours. which (among other things) means that you’re probably not reading this until well after it’s been published1. we all hate bad news
- Leaving in the a.m. for a trip. We’ll miss my folks, who will be hear using our place as a staging area for my brother’s Champlain College foray.
- Tip: Ian McDonald’s River of Gods is awesome. (So far…) Recommended. Highly vs. not will have to come later.
- Reminder (to self): don’t stress
- I guess that’s my mistake for putting content elsewhere-hosted so high up hierarchically on the page. [↩]
About Rob FrieselSoftware engineer by day, science fiction writer by night. Author of The PhantomJS Cookbook and a short story in Please Do Not Remove. View all posts by Rob Friesel →
One Response to braindump: assorted
thanks for the shoutout. def. feeling better as long as i’m taking the meds on time. am considering a whole foods/barnes and noble adventure this evening – how exciting. i’ll be the greenish looking lumpy person moving very, very slowly. 😉